Winter is here…! The season, in which skincare routine is most necessary for us. The skin’s biggest enemy, The Winter, can be tough on the skin. We always found the most straightforward solutions to keep our skin healthy and nourished in winter. Nowadays, It is very difficult to suggest an effective skincare routine but we try to serve you the best ways to protect your skin from cold weather.
Everyone has their skin routine but no one knows the perfect and effective skincare routine which is perfectly right for all types of skin. However, some ways help you to fight winter monsters. We let you know 5 easy steps for a winter skincare routine that help keep your skin healthy, nourished, and glowing.
Follow these easy skincare routine steps for healthy and hydrated skin:
1. Double Cleansing
The simple meaning of Double cleansing is to wash your face not just one time but wash it two times with two separate cleansers. This is the first step when we think about the skincare routine in the winter. This keeps our skin hydrated and nourished, especially in the season of cold.
All we need to do is select two different cleansers that suit your skin. The first one you have to choose is oil-based and the second one is water-based. Double cleansing helps your skin to keep hydrated.
Some Best Cleansers:
- Conscious Chemist Deep Pore Double Cleanse Kit
- Deep Pore Cleansing Kit
- Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser
- VITAMIN C FACE ULTIMATE KIT
- Plum E-Luminance Simply Supple Cleansing Balm
The second step is using an exfoliating facial scrub that makes your skincare routine easier. Do this facial scrub twice a week that helps you to remove the dead and dull skin cells on your face. it will make your skin supple and smooth. Moreover, this process makes your skin cleaner, shiner, and brighter.
Some Best Scrubs:
- COFFEE & MINT FACE SCRUB
- Himalaya Gentle Exfoliating Face Scrub
- Natural Baking Soda Deep Cleansing Face Scrub
- Simple Protect N Glow Vitamin C Glow Clay Scrub
3. A hydrating serum
Face serums that work well can treat common skin problems, including age spots, sun spots, acne scars, and blemishes. Vitamin-rich skin brighteners, natural extracts, and antioxidants now offer anti-aging and impurity-removing benefits. Serums for the face are essentially thin, lightweight moisturizers that absorb deeply into the skin to give it firmness, a smooth texture, and the ability to be free of numerous flaws.
Some of the Best Face Serums:
- Lakme 9To5 Vitamin C+ Facial Serum
- Simple Booster Serum
- Lotus Herbals YouthRx GinePlex Youth Activating Serum
- Nykaa SKINRX Face Serum
4. Daily Moisturizer
Moisturizers hydrate the surface layers of the skin. Their main skin benefit is that they seal the skin, locking in moisture and nutrients while protecting the skin from environmental irritants. Daily moisturize your skin, especially your face, feet, and hands as they get dry first in winter. you can use the best moisturizer that suits your skin type.
Some Best moisturizers:
- L’Oreal Paris Glycolic Bright Day Cream With SPF 17
- Boutique Morning Nectar Nourish & Hydrate Moisturizer(120ml)
- NIVEA Soft Light Moisturizer
- Simple Kind To Skin Hydrating Light Moisturiser
- Ponds Super Light Gel Oil-Free Moisturiser
5. Face Mask
The face mask can provide an extra boost to your routine. It is very easy to use and apply. Keep your face mask for 20 to 30 minutes and then you can remove it. It is the best way to clean your skin immediately. you can also use a homemade face mask that is also good for our skin.
Some Best Face Masks:
- Ponds Vitamin Duo Sheet Mask Brightening With Vitamin C Pineapple Extract
- Garnier Skin Naturals Hydra Bomb Green Tea Face Serum Sheet Mask
- Lakme Blush & Glow Strawberry Sheet Mask Fruit Facial-Like Glow
- Nykaa Skin Secrets Exotic Indulgence Gold Sheet Mask
Also Read: How to Choose the Best Moisturizer for Face
1. How can I take care of my skin?
Ans. It is not a big deal to take care of your skin daily. All you have to do is follow some simple steps. First of all, you have to follow a proper skincare routine on a daily basis. Secondly, keep yourself away from junk food, Lastly, do some exercise and drink enough water.
2. What skincare should I follow?
Ans. There are simple 5 steps for a skincare routine that are most important. To begin with, you can start with double cleansing. Then do facial scrub to remove dead skin. Next, you can apply face serum according to your skin type. After applying face serum moisturize your skin with a light moisturizer. And lastly, you have to apply a face mask which is very important to look your skin cleaner and brighter.
And, that’s all about today! Take care; bye-bye!!!